Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Korres Lip Butter Review

I know I have reviewed this product before, but I found a pack of these for an AMAZING deal! I found 3 lip butters for $8! So i snatched it right up as my Jasmine lip butter was almost out! This time I picked up Jasmine, Wild Rose and Mango. 
Right to Left: Jasmine Mango, Wild Rose

I purchased Jasmine again because it was so moisturizing and I sometimes use it on my cuticles and my super dry nose.  The two new ones are Mango and Wild Rose. I love both! I have been using Wild Rose a lot because it gives a "just bitten" color to my lips. And Mango! the smell is delicious! I could sniff that stuff all day! 


So below is a summary of what the lip butter is courtesy of Sephora.com


"What it is:
A rich, buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny, tinted finish. 

What it does:This rich butter leaves lips deeply moisturized, supple, and kissably soft. Korres Lip Butters are formulated with natural oils and extracts to soothe and condition lips. Shea butter and rice wax provide lasting hydration and softness. This shiny, juicy pop of color comes in an array of "flavors" and is ideal for dry lips. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan"

Wild Rose: 
Has a faint smell of rose. Gives a nice "just bitten" color to you lips. Great for giving a bit of color to you face. I use it sometimes as a blusher too if I forget mine. Texture is very moisturizing and not sticky. 


Mango: 
YUMMI would be how I describe the scent. Honestly, it doesn't really smell like Mango, but it has a very fruity smell that isnt too sweet. The color pay off is just right for me. It's sheer but has a pretty coral tint to it. 


Who would like these? 
If you are not usually a lip stick wearer. Someone who doesn't want a really opaque color on their lips. Someone who wants super soft moist lips! 

Have you tried Korres lip butters? Which is your favorite??

1 comment:

  1. 3 for $8? o.O I only own one. *blushes*

    (LV might have bulked up the bag over the years? I have no idea. You're lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete