Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Chanel Reissue 2.55

After a long time, I finally decided to take the plunge and get a medium Reissue 2.55. I bought it while I was visiting France in the spring. I was going to get it early this year prior to their price increase in February, but I just missed it by a day :(. My Chanel store had already increased the prices so I waited till France to get it. I can't quite remember the price now that I've spent the money, but I believe it was about 3450 Euros plus a 400 US$ tax refund. So it turned out to be much cheaper than getting it in Canada. It took me a long time to decide if i wanted the Reissue or the Classic flap as it was quite a bit of money to spend. I finally decided on the Reissue 2.55 because the classic flap just looked like I borrowed someone's bag. Its a beautiful bag and I said I wasn't going to buy any more for a while, but I really want a WOC in a fun color :P!!! Here are pictures of me opening it!! Enjoy!


The pretty packaging! 





:)! 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment