Monday, October 22, 2012

Isa Knox Pore Sebum Mask Review

Sorry I have no picture of this, I forgot to take it before I threw the package out.

I have never heard of this mask nor the brand before but it was on sale in Korea, so I bought it. When i took it out, it wasn't juicy enough. The mask did fit well to my face, and it had those eye cover things, which I cut off and put on the areas where the mask didn't cover. I left the mask on for about 20 minutes. After removing I didn't really notice any result that wowed me. I went to sleep and the next morning, skin still looked and felt the same. I used the serum that was left over in the package (cuz I'm cheap that way) and mixed it with a bit of salt (you can use sugar, but I use salt as an antiseptic) and made a scrub out of it. I scrubbed my face down with this mixture for about 30-60 seconds. Rinsed it off with warm water and my face was baby smooth!! I think the mask itself did nothing for my skin but the left over serum in the package is great for making a diy scrub!

No comments:

Post a Comment