Sunday, November 29, 2009

Review: Skinfood

Skinfood Rice Wash Off Mask



What it claims: Exfoliating wash off scrub mask with minerals, vitamins and gamma oryzanol. Moisturizes and whitens the skin.

Instructons: Apply evenly after cleansing. Avoid eye and mouth area. Gently scrub and wash off with lukewarm water after 10 - 15 minutes.

What I luv about it: the smell, it doesnt smell like rice at all. Im not quite sure what it tastes like, I just really like it though. My face is really soft after I use it and I temporarily get a brightening effect, however it doesnt last long. Other than these factors I dont find it that amazing?

Skinfood Black Sugar Wash Off Mask

haha looks like poop in this pic

What it claims: Moisturizing and exfoliating wash off scrub mask with minerals, vitamins and glycolic acid. Cleanses and revitalizes the skin.

Instructions: Apply evenly after cleansing. Avoid eye and mouth area. Gently scrub and wash off with lukewarm water after 10 - 15 minutes.

What I liked about it: I got a sample of this and really liked it. It smelt of oranged and warms up when you apply it to your skin. Skin foods really soft after and gives a nice glow. Overall, I think I like this mask more than the rice one as it gave a nice glow after.

1 comment:

  1. OoO thanks for the reviews! I recently got their BB Cream and it works pretty well. LOL the second one does indeed look like poop but hey it works!

    ReplyDelete