Wednesday, September 8, 2010

DIY

I luv DIYing. Im always like I can make that, or I can grow my OWN strawberries, potatoes, anything eatable (cept im a horrible farmer!)! haha! But i did manage to DIY my own safety pin tshirt! and i LUV IT! Its probably one of the awesomest diy projects ive done!





What I'm wearing: 
Leather Jacket, Hong Kong 
Cardigan, Winners 
DIY safety pin shirt
Denim shorts, Old Navy 
Black tights, Joe Fresh




FOTD
Face
Giorgio Armani Face Fabric Foundation in Shade 01
Laura Mercier Glided Garen Shimmer Bloc for highlight

Concealer:
Elisha Coy Triple BB Always Triple BB cream 

Cheeks:
Benefit Benetint 

Eyes:
Gold from Maybelline Eyestudio Cream Shadow in Purple Possibilities as base
Lancome in Gold Riche all over lid and in corners
Lancome in Spontaneous as liner 
L'oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense 
Maybelline Falsies Mascara 

Lips:
Benefit Shimmering Rose 

2 comments:

  1. Your DIY shirt is so cute and looks like it took a lot of work. Great job! And WOW you have gorgeous flawless skin! :)

    ReplyDelete