Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Beauty Diary Sake Yeast Mask


My skin has the winter blues! It's been very dull and lacking a certain glow. However, I shouldn't fully blame winter for my dull skin. It's probably due to my late nights and lack of exercise. I decided to use the Sake Yeast Mask to give my skin a little bit more radiance. 




Here is what Sasa.com claims:
"My Beauty Diary Sake Yeast Mask is enriched with Sake Yeast Extract, which works to boost metabolism and skin renewal by increasing temperature of skin surface. Collagen, the principal element for cuticle renewal, is added to provide skin with necessary nutrients.
Cactus extract containing Flavonoids, Polysaccharides and amino acid helps hydrating skin, while Grapefruit Extract controls sebum secretion, and Algae Extract helps improving metabolism.

For all skin types. For sensitive skin, please undergo dermatological test before use.

How to use it
Place mask on cleansed and toned face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then peel off. Gently massage until all remaining beauty lotion is absorbed". 


What do I think? 
This mask smells like alcohol (sake or vodka). The mask out of the package wasn't too juicy, like FaceQ Masks. After removing the mask, my skin felt soft and a bit brighter as the package claims. My acne scars still are visible, but I wasn't expecting miracles. I'm unsure about controlling sebum secretions or improving metabolism, but my skin feels refreshed after.
Rating: 4/5 
I think this mask is good for hydrating and brightening. My skin feels very fresh after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment