Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Review: Juice Beauty


I got this long long ago from Sephora...I think i exchanged the Benefit Badgirl mascara for this...which i totally regret now! I chose it because it was organic and it seemed like such a good deal ($30) for all of it. This was a package that came with a cleansing milk, oil-free moisturizer, antioxidant serum, sensitive green apple peel, and a hydrating mist (not in picture) oh yah and some bamboo cleansing cloth which i prob threw away! I would NOT buy this package again!

Cleansing milk label states:
Gently cleanses, antioxidant raspberry juice
The soap-free formula blends certified organic antioxidant-rich raspberry and white grape juices with soothing aloe vera, nutrient-rice grapeseed oil and vitamins to gently remove eye makeup, cleanse and comfort for a dewy, moist complexion.

My take: Doesnt wash off all my makeup and it doesn't give me that clean just washed face feeling either. Didn't leave a comfortable or dewy OR moist complexion! It only left a film that felt dirty? Therefore in my opinion it suxed!!

Oil-free moisturizer label states: pretty much says the same thing as above but instead says "hydrate and quench skins natural moisture balance for a beautiful matte finish"

My take: not very moisturizing, didnt give a matte finish, but out of all the products it is one of the better ones. It doesnt really do much for my skin though...im just using it so i dont waste it.

Antioxidant serum: doesnt work either...the smell is quite horrible too!

Sensitive green apple peel: This says to use once a week and will help get rid of dead skin. This has a horrible smell, doesnt make my skin feel smoother or remove ne dead skin.

Hydrating mist: this has a horrible smell as well, doesnt really do nething either. Basically all the products sux and i would recommend not to get any of these products. After using these products I have no confidence in this brand at all... so would never buy nething from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment