The seven types of stool are:
- Type 1: Separate hard lumps, like nuts/pellets (hard to pass)
- Type 2: Sausage-shaped, but lumpy
- Type 3: Like a sausage but with cracks on its surface (meant you need more water)
- Type 4: Like a sausage or snake, smooth and soft (GOOD STUFF)
- Type 5: Soft blobs with clear cut edges (passed easily)
- Type 6: Fluffy pieces with ragged edges, a mushy stool (Can be seen in bb poop)
- Type 7: Watery, no solid pieces. Entirely liquid = diarrhea (TOTALLY NOT GOOD!)
Poop is an important part of our lives. We should be getting out ONE LARGE POOP a day!! AND due to contrary believe, if you poo everyday, doesnt mean your NOT constipated... it just depends on the size and amount of poop. You dont want little small coco puffs coming out of there NOT do you want gigantic bombs the size of your fist! So AIM FOR ONE LARGE POOP A DAY for better skin and better health!
SO.... how do you have ONE LARGE POOP A DAY you ask?
DRINK tons and tons of WATER! (Not juice, not coffee, not tea BUT WATER)
By tons i mean like 8 glasses or more a day
This helps make bowel movements more frequent and regular.
Eat a HIGH FIBRE diet
Choose more whole grains, vegables, fruits and legumes such as whole wheat bread, bran cereals, broccoli, pears, berries, and baked beans (including Heinz).
Follow this formula Age in years + 5 = grams of fibre to eat each day.
If you have constipation: Age in years + 10 = grams of fibre to eat each day.
Within 30 minutes after each meal, sit on a toilet for about 10 minutes
Neways! Hope this poopy post helps! :D