Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Overeasy

I found this cute little breakfast place a couple weeks ago... there was a HUGE line up but totally worth it!
The decor was super cute with a very modern abstract feel to it!
They had written all over the ceiling with chalk!




We ordered the Eggs Bendict and a spinach mushroom omelet 



And of course we need to picture whore! 


Some booby grabbing! haha 


Me posing with this vintage camera (n my f making funny faces)... which uses film hahha we couldnt figure out how to put the film in! hahah 

 I think this is gonna be one of my fav breakfast places now... since im getting a little bored of Coras (sorry)!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, where is this? It looks really cute - I am always looking for new breakfast places in Calgary. So far my favourite is Avenue Diner downtown... they do a fantastic carrot cake french toast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE the decor of this place!!! and the food looks amazing... by the way what camera are you holding in the last pix?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super adorable breakfast place! The food looks amazing. You and your friend look really pretty and fun. :)

    ReplyDelete