Thursday, May 31, 2012

Europe Haul!

So if you red some of my previous posts, you would of figured out I was in Europe. I traveled to Paris, London, Venice, Milan, Florence, Pisa, and Rome. It was absolutely amazing! Shopping was mainly pretty expensive, however I did pick up some stuff! Heres my haul! 



In Paris, I picked up something from Chanel, and some skincare products (I will reveal what I bought at Chanel soon!) Paris had some great deals on skincare products! I bought my usual Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum for 40 euro ($51 Cdn!). Sephora sells the exact same serum for 90$ in Canada! I also picked up some Bioderma moisturizers which are not sold in Canada. 

In London, I bought my favorite Earl Gray tea No.42 from Harrods and the Cath Kidston mug was gifted from my lovely cousin. 


Florence, I found some great deals at Prada which I will reveal in another post as well and the vintage Chanel button necklaces which I have shown in a previous post!    

Hope you liked my haul!! 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment