Friday, May 18, 2012

Vintage Chanel


Yesterday I told you guys I found some unique things in Florence. Here it is!! I am in love with these two pieces!! I found them at this little vintage boutique by the Ponte Vecchio Bridge in Florence. Both necklaces are made from authentic vintage Chanel buttons! I am especially in love with the black one, which has a gradient effect and a patterned CC. I wanted to buy all her pieces, but just didn't have enough money to do so :(! But I will definitely drop by the little boutique next time I'm in Florence. For those who are interested, here is her address: 

Boutique Nadine 
Lungarno Acciaiuoli 22r 
50123 Firenze 

She also sells very cute headbands, bracelets and earrings all made from vintage Chanel and YSL buttons.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment