Thursday, July 15, 2010

Loreal Lash Boosting serum 2 month review

Refer to my post from week 2 
1 week


2 months

1 week


2 months


Its already been 2 months of using this product every night (well im sure ive missed one or two days in there). But i think it really works! I don't know if you can see it in the pictures but I notice it in real life (or maybe im just fooling myself :P). I had really sparse lashes in the inner right corner of my eye and after using it for 2 months, it looks like i have more lashes!!

My lashes were originally long for an azn, but this has made them longer and healthier! I really like it! and for the price its an amazing product that has worked for me!

Let me know what your experience is with it!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, I've been wanting to try this for the longest time!

    ReplyDelete