Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chanel Ombres Perlees EOTD

What I used for my eyes:
Chanel Ombres Perlees palette

Laura Mercier Glided Garden Shimmer Bloc
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil 609 French Fries
L'oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Lancome eyeliner Black Coffee
Rimmel Lash Accelerator
(You can substitute any of these with similar colors)

Face: 
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 21
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector 
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush 20 Peach Satin

I'm in love with the first two colors in the Chanel Ombres Perlees palette. I used it with the brown in the LM shimmer bloc and lined my eyes with black liquid liner. I then topped it off with layers of Rimmels mascara.


How to: 
Prime your lid, I just used a bit of bb cream
I used the first color from the Chanel palette, a white pearl, on the inner half of the lid
Then I used the 2nd color from the Chanel palette, a peach gold, on the outter half of the lid, focusing mainly on the bone the pops out
Use the brown in the LM shimmer bloc on the top and bottom lash line
Using the L'oreal liquid liner, line your lash line
Use the same LM brown and blend in the harsh liquid liner

Using Lancome "black coffee" tight line the top lash line
Using the NYX jumbo liner in "french fries" line your bottom water line
Layer on your mascara

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment