Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Weekend

I worked 9 days straight last week so I thought I needed a great weekend to make up for it! We started with a delicious breakfast from Overeasy

Traditional Benny send me....
2 poached eggs, Black Forest ham & Hollandaise sauce

Spanish Style Chorizo Omelette
Semi dried - fennel chorizo, green onions, bell peppers & mushrooms

It’s A Soul In A Bowl
Two poached eggs, herb potatoes, real Quebec cheese curds, slow cooked bacon & Hollandaise sauce

Everything was soo good! I especially liked "It's a soul in a bowl"! 

Then we went to help one of our friends look at a bunch of showhomes
After that we went for Korean jajangmyun (sorry I forgot to take a pic) 
and finally the funniest part of the day! LASER TAG!! 

My code name is "Winnie" and of course L was the "Pooh"! hahha but everyone was soo shocked I came out 2nd! Actually I was too since all I do in there is scream and run! :P! But its soo fun!

After laser tag we just hung out at a friends place! It was one of the best weekends Ive had for a while! 

What did you do this weekend? 

2 comments: