Monday, November 22, 2010

My weekend

I really wanted to see Harry on Friday but then it was all sold out! So we ended up going to a Jap restaurant for spicy ramen and butterfish tataki. The tataki was interesting, as it was smooth and buttery fish topped with daikon, bean sprouts, fried garlic on a kimchi based sauce. I can't say I loved it, but it was interesting and I could taste all the thought and creativity that was put into it (if that makes any sense).

This was super "louw" and filling probably cuz theres soooo much spicy oil on it! 

Then on Saturday, I took advantage of Starbucks BOGO deal on Christmas drinks and we got a peppermint mocha and peppermint hot chocolate. The peppermint mocha was soooo good! Much better than the hot chocolate! I didnt manage to go skating with a nice hot cup of peppermint mocha with me as it was -30 degree weather here! but we did walked around the mall which was still pretty nice! 



At night, we went to another hotpot! haha and I tried on all these helmets! haha the yellow one reminds me of keroro! 
Keroro??? 

Iron Man!
I think this is darth vader??

The rest of the weekend I worked and put together a presentation that I did today! 
Hope you enjoyed your weekend! 



1 comment:

  1. I watched Harry Potter already ! Not bad and am waiting for the part 2 ! hehe...
    I am going to try the Starbucks Christmas Drinks too !!!

    ReplyDelete