Sunday, January 30, 2011

Free Hello Kitty Nail Stamping Plate!!



I really should be studying instead of going on the internet! But good thing I did! I found a code to get a free Hello Kitty Nail Stamping Plate from Bathroom-Dancer! I have wanted this ever since I got my Konad last year! But it was only sold online and I would always add it in the cart... and then just click the X button for some reason! NOW I can get it for free! I'm not sure if its legit but its worth a try! You don't need to give any payment information just an address! 


Heres what you do:
  1. Go to BornPrettyStore.com Hello Kitty nail stamping plates
  2. Add the plate into your cart
  3. Enter the code BP299
  4. Choose the FREE SHIPPING method 

Order fast while supplies last! I just ordered mine and can't wait! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. The coupon is no longer valid :( Too bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it today in the morning, around 9:30 am NYC time and it was gone. As far as I know they had only 1000 pieces and apparently gave them away fast:/

    ReplyDelete