Sunday, January 23, 2011

Katy Perry for OPI

I was looking at nail polish the other day and I noticed that OPI has another new collection called "Katy Perry". The collection has 5 colors in total "Teenage Dream", "The One That Got Away", "Not like the Movies", "Last Friday Night" and "Shattered". 
Teenage Dream, The One That Got Away, Not like the Movies, Last Friday Night

I love "Teenage Dream", a sparkley pink shade and "Shatter" a very unique deep, asphalt black with a "shattered" texture. 
The collection is quite interesting and I'm sure "Shattered" will fly off the shelfs in no time as there is nothing out there that is similar to it.
What will you get from this collection?

2 comments:

  1. omg i want shattered! where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eva, I got them at chatters at market mall last thurs or something. They had the whole Katy Perry collection.

    ReplyDelete