Monday, January 31, 2011

MAC Jeanius Spring 2011

MAC Cosmetics is coming out with this collection in Spring 2011. As the name suggests, the line is inspired by denim. 


There are 4 shaded of eyeshadows 

  • Diva In Distress - a middle-tone gray with a silver pearl touch shaped as a a metallic jeans snap
  • Motorhead - a middle-tone blue with a copper pearl touch shaped as a metallic jeans snap
  • Stove Pipe Black - a black/gray shade with a copper pearl touch shaped as a metallic jeans snap
  • White Jeanius - a white shade with a silver pearl touch shaped as a metallic jeans snap





3 lip color shades from the Jeanius makeup collection:

  • Acid Washed Grayish - a pearled beige
  • Pretty Please – a soft pink pearl shade
  • Riveting Rose Deep – a burgundy/violet pearled shade



 flattering shades: 
  • Docile Chrome
  • Indigo Pink
  • Painted On


The MAC Jeanius line comes with two lovely blushes:

  • Overdyed Bright – a magenta shade
  • Pink Cult – a lovely pale pink shade



2 MAC Jeanius nail polishes in:
  • Frayed-to-Order - a whitish pink nail polish with pearl shimmers
  • Biker Blue - a dark blue colored polish with pink and electric blue shimmers


I think my favorites from this collection are the eyeshadows and the nail varnish. I love the cute little denim detail on the shadows and the "Biker Blue" nail varnish with pink and electric blue shimmer! 

Ill probabaly pass on the blushers and lippies, from the pictures, the lippies and blushers look too gray and mauvey  for my skintone. But well see when then they come out! 


What are you eyeing from this collection? 

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm gonna pass on this collection too. I heard there's a "cute" collection coming from MAC in april I can't wait haha!

    No I wasn't able to :( I might pick up that pink glitter polish if its not sold out yet...Did you pick up anything from the collection?

    ReplyDelete