I did a Nautica inspired nail today.
What i used:
- N.Y.C. New York Color Minute Quick Dry "West Village"
- Crappy Nic's Sticks "Snow Time toWait"
- L.A. Color Art Deco "Ice Breaker"
- Anchor clip art
1. Put tap horizontally across nail to create straight stripe lines
2. Alternate white and navy/black until finished nail
3. Print out anchor clipart onto plain printer paper and cut out
4. Use a silver sparkle and paint anchor
5. Dab a little clear polish onto back of anchor
6. Use tweezers to place on nail
7. Finish with top coat
I just painted all the other nails navy blue.
Good luck! Hope u enjoyed this!