Friday, June 25, 2010

Etude House O2 White Mask Review

Check out my Blog Sale
I got my f to get this for me while she was in Korea cuz I got super tanned in Cancun! 
Heres my review 




Where to buy: gmarket, korea ($10)

Whos it for: those who want an instant whitening effect 


What it claims: Skin Whitening & Revitalizating Care Formulated to powerfully whiten and revitalize skin for a healthy looking complexion. 

Directions: 
1. Wash face and pat dry 
2. Apply mask pack to face. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth 
3. Leave on for 2-3 minutes (I leave it on for about 5 minutes) 
4. Rinse off with warm water. 

First Impression: stings my eyes! Gives an instant whitening effect. Foams after about 30 seconds. 

What I like about it: 
  • my face feels really soft after washing it off 
  • the price tag 
  • doesnt break me out 
  • doesnt dry me out 
  • whitening effect 

What I didnt like about it:
  • the only thing i didnt like was that it stung my eyes after 3 minutes
Would I buy again? 
  • Probably going to try the Tony Moly Tomato Brightening mask next, so no.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the review cuz i was going to try this!! maybe it's the fumes from the mask that stung your eyes :( must have really strong chemicals in order to white skin!! have you tried a peeling mask instead? that could be safer than whitening products since it just takes the layer of skin of to help regenerate new skin ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. my so far best whitening mask :) yes yes yes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this mask before too and it stung my eyes SOOo bad even when I tried to apply it on my lower cheeks and jaw area. Its a great whitening product but I'm too irritated by the stinging sensation.

    ReplyDelete