Friday, June 4, 2010

Rimmel Steel Grey (Metro Chic Dupe) and Wet n' Wild Morbid Review



Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro (up to 10 days) Review

**6 days in and no chips yet! Looks like i just painted them! (cept for the fact that my nails grew)!!!***

Color: 270 "Steel Grey"
I got this color as ive heard bloggers rave about it. Its a grey with a purple undertone to it.

Price: $4-6
Amount: 13.3ml

What it claims:
Super durable chip resistant nail lacquer with Shine Release Complex.

What I like about it:
The color is true to the color you see in the bottle. It comes with a easy to use flat fat brush to quicker application. I dont know if im super liking the color, but it might grow on me. The consistency is good. You'll need 2 coats for a more opaque color (shown in picture). I havent worn it out yet so im not sure if itll last 10 days... but honestly, I'll probaby never know cuz ill get bored of it after 4-5 days.

What I dont like:
Cant really say, everything looks good so far!

Would I buy again:
Probably not, Im not a big fan of the color.


Wet n' Wild Nail color Review
Color: 235 Morbid
Price: 2-3$
Amount: 10ml

What I like about it:
  • The color! Its a gorgeous forest green with tiny flecks of green.
  • It comes in a super cute package
  • The price for 2$ this is amazing!!
  • The consistency is nice, not too thing
  • one coat gives a nice color (but i did 2 coats in the pic)

What I dont like:
  • The handle makes application a little awkward, but i can live with it
Would i buy again:
  • YES!! For 2$ this is a steal!   

No comments:

Post a Comment