Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Hello Kitty Nails Tutorial
What i used:
Revlon 115 Peach Petal
Wet n'Wild 435G pink sparkles
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nylon Natural Top coat
Hello Kitty stickers
1. Start off with clean nails
2. 2 coats of Revlon Peach Petal
3. Dap a little clear polish on your HK sticker
4. Place your HK sticker in the middle of the desired nail with tweezers
5. Use the tip of the round bobby pin and dip it in the pink sparkles (or if ur fancy u can use a dotting tool)
6. Dot nail as much or as little as you want
7. Finish off with a top coat
TIP: if ur using the print out HK from cutepolish remember to dap a thin coat of clear polish on it and NOT to swipe or the ink will smudge all over the place!
I got my inspiration from cutepolish from YT. Heres her tutorial on Hello Kitty Nails.
Check out her other cool tutorials!