I decided to use my NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Pigment in Walnut since i barely use it... I dont know y cuz its gorgeous!
I got mine from Cherry Culture for like 50 cents way back when they had those sales!
What i used:
- Laura Mercier limited edition Glided Garden Shimmer Bloc (base)
- NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Walnut
- Esprique Precious C-1 (white cream shimmery shadow)
- MUFE liner in 2L
- Wet n Wild Gel Liner in black
- Maybelline Falsies and Colossal Scara
- Panasonic electric curler
Start with a pink/neutral base that will brighten the eyes
Dab it all over the eye lid
Then i dipped a dry fluffy eye shadow brush into the pigment (u only need a little bit)
Place a kleenex under your eye to prevent fall outs
Sweep pigment in outter V
Yes i know.... i didnt blend yet...
Line upper line with brown pencil and water line with black gel liner
I then used Esprique C-1 the cream shimmer shadow to the whole bottom lash