This is a super delayed review! Sorry -__-!
Janet was super generous and sent these lash kits for me to try. I recieved: intensifying, chic and defining.
There are two types of lashes from this collection. One is typical kit including glue and the other type has a self adhesive band so no glue is required.
What I liked about them:
- invisible band so its easier to conceal with liner
- there is a choice of natural short length lashes (Chic) for normal day wear and very dramatic ones for going out to party!
- they are light weight
- includes step by step instructions on the back for those who have no clue
- comes with glue
- comes with extra eye lash applicator (no clue how to use that thou)
What i dont like:
- only thing i didnt like was the fact that the self adhesive lashes pretty much dont stick? well not on my eye lids at least. I had to use glue
- quite expensive if i had to buy them ranges between $6-9
- I cut them into little tiny strips about 1cm long
3. I have a total of 5 tiny lash strips in the picture below
4. Lined top lash line with gel liner/brown shadow
5. scara and curled