Wednesday, February 9, 2011

L'oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense

I got this felt tip liner a couple months ago and have been using it fairly often since. It retails for $8-10 at your local Walmart, Shoppers, Superstore.
Its a little pricey but Ive been using it for almost 6 months now and its still seem like theres plenty in the tube. I use this to tight line and line my upper lash line.  
The liner comes in a thin sleek tube with the handle flattened for better grip. 

The applicator is a thin felt tip for fine or bold precision. 

The color is a very intense black without much pressure on application. 


L'oreal claims that the formula lasts all day up to eight hours. However, I didn't find this to last eight hours, more like 5 or 6 hours. 
It comes off very easily. To show you I just took a little bit of a damp tissue and wiped gently. 


Overall, I think this a pretty good liquid liner, it doesn't have the best staying power, but I haven't found one that lasts more than 5-6 hours on me either. The black is a very deep carbon black which is awesome. I would buy this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment