Serves 2 big bowls
- 2 big bowls of H2O
- 1 cup of Chicken Broth
- 1-1.5 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 box of soft Tofu
- green onions
- unflavored, unsalted seaweed (you can get this at asian/korean markets)
- sesame oil
- Cut onions, tomatoes, tofu and green onions and set aside
- Boil H2O
- Add onions and tomatoes to pot
- Bring onions and tomatoes to a boil and turn off heat
- Cover pot until onions and tomatoes soft - this prevents you from boiling all the soup away
- Once onions soft and sweet add 1 cup of chicken broth
- Add unsalted seaweed
- Add tofu and green onions
- Season with salt, sesame oil and Maggi
- Now enjoy!
Optional: You can even add some rice to the soup if its not filling enough for you, but I always find half way through I'm already full and Im a big eatter (I can eat 5 pieces of KFC in one sitting)!
I found this to be a very healthy meal as it has lots of beauty agents - veggies and tofu and seaweed!
Hope you like this recipe!